Sat 29. June 2019 at 09:00 - 17:00
The Clayton Hotel · Ballsbridge, Dublin City, Ireland
One day training event for herbalists wanting to gain a greater understanding of the herbal treatment of Lyme Disease, how chronic infections behave and why they are so difficult for practitioners to treat.
CPD Accreditation for Herbalists is approved by the Irish Register of Herbalists :
June 29th, full day attendance = 14 credits
Dr Marjo Valonen from the Astris Medical centre in Finland, a Medical Doctor and former Lyme Disease Patient, with her team will facilitate this training event for herbalists only.
Speakers will included :
· Wm. Lee Cowden, MD
· Eva Sapi, PhD
· Marjo Valonen, MD
- Intro to chronic infections, prevalence, mechanisms, why they turn chronic.
DIAGNOSTICS AND SCORING :
- Role of diagnostics : What is available? Why a negative test is not necessarily true?
- Symptom scoring
HOW TO TREAT WITH HERBS - THE COWDEN SUPPORT PROGRAM :
- Treatment : antibiotics vs. herbs. Why do we treat with herbs, the scientific foundation
- Cowden Support Protocol in practice, what are the herbs
- Patient cases, including protocols
- Nutrition and supplements
- Role of co-infections
- Case study
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME :
- Link to CFS
- Case study
The Objective of the Training :
- Provide a solid foundation for a therapist about the current state of infectious diseases and co-infections and be able to identify them as a possible causes in some otherwise hard to treat cases.
- Understand the role and weaknesses of lab testing
- Be able to use symptom scoring in practice
- Have the ability to discuss herbal protocols and their effectiveness with scientific evidence in relation to chronic infections
- Understand the design behind the Cowden Support Program and be able to use its herbs in practice
- Explore the link between CFS and infectious diseases
- Have the opportunity to meet patients who have successfully recovered from Lyme Disease and Lyme related Co-Infections having followed The Cowden Support Program.
• To purchase tickets for our "Public Event" visit this link https://fienta.com/nutramedix-positive-states-health-conference-1