Thu 11. June 2020 at 15:00 - 16:45
It's our main goal to offer each child joy & happiness through creative and inspiring activities. Therefore, every child will be granted access to our sessions, regardless of the financial circumstances of their families.
That's why our online sessions are offered on a donation basis.
To proceed, please click on "DONATE HERE". There are two tickets types to choose from:
(1) "DONATION TICKETS" for participants, include Zoom Login Details to access the online classes
(2) "SPONSOR TICKETS" for people who like our initiative and wish to fund the access for families-in-need
Contact us via email@example.com to request a special discount code, if your financial circumstances don't allow for any of the above ticketing options.
ZOOM ONLINE MEETING
(1) TO PARTICIPATE, if not done already, please REGISTER HERE:
(2) BRIEF OVERVIEW:
Anu Tähemaa's Online Creativity Classes are for kids age 7-14, who are in quarantine-isolation and need to meet other kids to express themselves in a creative and playful way. This is a nice opportunity for families to offer their kids a professionally supervised interactive session for 45 min weekly, which will bring smiles, better moods and positive thoughts.
Classes are offered weekly in Estonian and English for two age groups:
- ESTONIAN Classes are on THURSDAYS
- ENGLISH Classes are ON DEMAND (please request classes via firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 7-10 years @15:00 EET (EST/FIN) | @14:00 CET (CH/DE/RSA)
- 11-14 years @16:00 EET (EST/FIN) | @15:00 CET (CH/DE/RSA)
To start on time, please get online in advance (at least 5 min before) to check the microphone and video.
Be aware of your time-zone - to check other time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20200420T130000
(3) PARTICIPANTS FEEDBACK:
“I wish this class could be every day.” (Ariane, 9 years)
“I was so happy to do exercises with other children. I especially liked the work in break-out groups. I will definitely come next time again and will ask a friend to join.” (Anna, 13 years)
“I enjoyed so much to see my friends who I haven’t seen for a long time and I did everything together with my little brother. This is such a nice way to meet other children, and not only stay-in at home with your family.” (Annabel, 9 years)
"I'm so thankful for my extra 40min private time!" (Kristi, mother)
(4) FOR MORE INFORMATION: Thanks for sharing this link with your friends!