October 18, Vilnius will bring together the best event minds from over 8 countries for the global Brainstorm “Events for Vilnius”.
Special guest Michiel Pool, global events director Ericsson, will share his knowledge of how to engage people in organizing/participating in events.
Showcasing from top-7 the event agencies from Baltics and Scandinavia: tools for destinations.
Event Hakaton “Events for Vilnius” is an interactive workshop where every team in every group has a chance to work with international professionals, agencies or corporates representatives.
• New trends in Events: people are brand
• Strategic event design: destination marketing
• Engagement: employees, audience, partners
• Influencers: increasing awareness
• Showcasing: learn from the best agencies of the Baltic Sea Region
• Want to participate in a global workshop and understand how other people think
• Need to upgrade your ideas and vision
• Search new contacts and partners
• Interested in how other countries set creativity
• Need help with your event idea
• Want to brainstorm with the best agencies of the region
Be our guest on 18.10, Vilnius Grand Resort!
Event Hakathon is an event for all livecom professionals who want to participate in a live brainstorm workshop.
12.00-12.30 Welcome coffee
12.30-13.30 – Michiel Pool “engagement of your audience, of your employees and of the agencies you work with”
13.30-14.30 – Destination marketing: focusing on tools
14.30-15.00 – Coffee break
15.00 – 17.30 – Event Hakathon
17.30-18.00 – Ceremony and goodbye drink