Terms of service
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- Services in this e-ticket shop (“Shop”) are provided by OÜ Piletimasin (“Fienta”), registry code 12658162, location Pärnu mnt 470B Tallinn 10914 Estonia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fienta does not act as an organiser of any event. Fienta sells tickets on request and behalf of organisers (“Organisers”) and has no right to set or change the price and sales conditions of tickets, including determining seating locations, issuing exchanges or refunds for lost, destroyed, stolen or damaged tickets or for other objects connected with the events.
- The rights and obligations connected with the ticket are set and informed of by the Organiser of the event and Fienta is not liable for the content or fulfilment of or for the changes to these rights and obligations.
- Fienta does not act as a representative of the Organiser of the event, of the artist or of any other person responsible for the content, quality, information or advertisements of the event.
- Customer receives the ordered tickets in PDF format via e-mail within minutes after successful payment.
- Fienta disclaims any liability for the delay of ticket delivery which has been caused by inaccurate data or instructions provided by the ticket office user, by the action of any third party and by other circumstances not dependent on Fienta.
- In case the event is cancelled, postponed or its location is changed, Fienta is not obligated to exchanges or refunds for the ticket. Exchanges and/or refunds are set and managed by the Organiser.
- Violation of Terms of service of use gives Fienta the right to block access to and/or cancel a ticket order on any user.
- By acting on Shop website the user agrees to be at least 18-year-old fully responsible person (7-18 year-old person of limited responsibility must confirm that he has full approval and facilities from a lawful representative to use Shop) or to be a legal entity whose representative is authorised to use Shop on his behalf.
- Fienta uses its customer's personal data only for processing e-ticket sales orders. Fienta will not share personal data with third parties except with Organiser and when it is needed for processing the transaction or required by law.
- Fienta does not check the user's right to purchase tickets with discount. Purchasing a ticket with discount does not guarantee entrance to an event, entrance right on such occasions is checked on the venue.
- Fienta reserves the right to alter the terms of service without prior notice, alterations are put into effect by their publication on the web-site.